Friday, February 8, 2013

Biography for Usman Nadeem


Biography for Usman Nadeem

Date of Birth 
11 November, 1992 Village DERA RAI MALI KHARAL 
Nick Name
Maan 
MaanRoy
Nadeem 
maan 
The King of soul 
Height
5' 6" 


My Intrests:


Speech
Poetry
Comparing
Photography
PhotoEditing
Video Mixing
Debating
Computer

Early Life
On 11th November 1992 a normal occurrence happened at the Muhammad Yar home in little town Muhammad Wala. It was the bigning of cold season. I open my eyes first time in the world at midnight. At that time my mother was at her parent’s home. Everyone was very happy specially my grandfather, grandmother and mother also. Before me, my parents had a son and a daughter and my no was three. I was little innocent in my childhood. I was apple of everyone eyes cause of my charming face, cute color and my innocent talking. 
My childhood was so funny like any other naughty baby. I was shy since my childhood but now I’m not so as I was in my childhood. One day my mom asked me to go my uncle’s house to bring something. But when I reached there I amazed to see there women, they were busy in gossips. When they looked at me one of them asked me how I was, but I did not answer to her. Then my aunty raised her steps towards me and picked me up in her lap. I always feel hesitation to talk with women. Therefore I always save myself from them. 
Another thing that is also important is, I’m careless in every field of my life, and I believe it and my friends also observes it, they always advices me that I remove it from my life, but it is same I’m careless also to overcome the problems. 
One interesting incident of my early life when I was only six or seven years old, one day my cousin and I was sitting on the rough road and plying there. At that time I was fully unaware about the surroundings suddenly a donkey and her kid were passing besides me, meanwhile a kid try to drink milk of her mother but a man who was sitting on the donkey, he picked the rope and beat him. The kid raised his steps reverse with jumping and dancing. Unfortunately I was sitting there; his leg beat my left eye, and I fell down. A man, who was sitting on the donkey, jumped and picked me. At that time, I was not in sense and I could not see the surroundings. When it came to know my mother, she slapped on my cheek and asked me what I was doing there? But I could not listen. My mom was unaware about that accident because a man was placing thumb on my eye when he moved his hand from my face then my mother astounded to see the blood that was coming out from the wound. 
In very short time, I was in hospital. Nurses and doctors were standing around my bed. After sometime senior doctor told my uncle that the baby and you all are very lucky and he add, baby is so cute and his eye is out of danger but a bone beneath eye have fractured but no need of worry because bone neither effect his face nor his buty. Now all were satisfied. After some months I was fully recovered. 
I can recall my first day and the teacher who interviewed me, Miss Halema, asked me to tell her name. I pronounce my name like this “Deem” not Nadeem. She laughed and put my cheeks. Then she asked me to kiss her. That was my first kiss. Oh yes, and I can’t continue my study in that school cause it was the girls School, and there were all girls except me. Therefore my father admitted me to the boy’s school that was near my home. My father asked to the teacher that he choose a suitable name for me, according to my father he did not like “Nadeem”. My teacher told the different names to my father but no one could impress my father. At least he told my name “Usman Nadeem” then my father agreed with this name. And till today I’m Usman Nadeem. I fully enjoyed my play school. I was apple of my teacher eyes. I was best in speech since childhood. I made first speech when I was in 3rd class. My dad helped me a lot like a teacher and told me how a speech can be made. And how can we impress the listener via our body language and our voice ups and downs. After hard rehearsal I made speech with any mistake. Every one appreciated me and my father. After this I participated in school and colleges competitions and won the first prize many time. I’m not as talkative as others therefore I like silence, because silence is better than useless talking. My favorites|Personal Quotes
Trade Mark

His Innocent
His Smile

My father helped and teaches me a lot. One thing I still remember today that my father always asked to me when results been announced. Whenever I tell my father that I got first prize in my class. They never appreciate me, but they always asked one thing that “how many marks you obtain?” I got confused to see the response of my father and get depressed. Then I never used to happy on getting first prize and I preferred marks than 1st prize. They always used to me advices every time.

Mourn Day:

It was the month of June 2005. I get ready and went to school. It was about 10’o clock. When my Class fellow give a mourn news to me, that my father died with short of electricity. I laughed and slap him then asked him to be in sense. But he was still serious. After a moment I changed my mind and think for once. I get shocked but still my mind was refusing all this. After some time my uncle who was teacher in that school, come to me and asked me to go home. My school was 3 K.M away from my home. When I entered in bus that was going to my home some women were weeping. I think again but my mind and heart were denying yet. I used to pray before reaching at home that this news will be lie! Should be lie! And must be lie! But when I reached home, there was no place in my home. I could listen the voice of weeping and crying of men and women. First time it happened with me like this. I was confused, depressed, amazed and shocked that what I should do. But there was no answer in my mind. After reaching close to my father’s bed I closed my eyes and sit there. After this, what happened with me! I can’t explain it because expressions and feelings never been explained with the help of words. I always being failed to explain the expressions because I never known till today either I’ve of lake of words or my expressions are too high to explain through words. I don’t believe it some years. But with the span of time, I’ve to compromise with the circumstances. Everyone faces some incident in his life that they never accept and believe. But why we don’t understand that there is no use either we believe on it or not because it is equal to nothing. Reality never been changed for us but we have to agree with realty, and it is rule of nature. 

Eduction

After my play school I complete my graduation from Govt. Commerce College Sargodha. These were the golden days of my life; I enjoyed, played, learned and improve my self a lot, especially in my hostel life. The diamond in my life is my friends they always support and encourage me in difficult time. I’m nothing without them. I’m some different from others till my birth. I want to do some different in life, therefore my motto is “do some different in life”.
Currently I'm doing M.C.S from COMSATS university Islamabad. 
My Favorites: 
Name: Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W)
Dish: Briani
Dress: Shalwar Qmez
Singer: Atif Aslam, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Mehdi Hasan, Sono Nigham
Song: Kal Ho Naa Hoo
Weather: Winter, Rainy
Month: December, January
Day: Friday

Zodiac-Scorpio

Favorite Sport-Football, Cricket

Favorite actresses in Bollywood- Juhi Chawla, Madhuri Dixit and Kajol

Favorite actors in Bollywood-Shah Rukh Khan

Favorite food- Tandoori Chicken

Favorite drink- Pepsi Cola

Favorite movies- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kal Hoo Naa Ho

Favorite American movie- It’s A Mad Mad World

Turn ons- Rain, lips, bhuttas, video games, computers, books

Turn offs- Liars, early mornings and heat

Favorite TV shows- Anything on Discovery Channel

Favorite book- Quran Pak

Favorite historical figures- Adolf Hitler, Napolean Bonaparte

Favorite shades of color- Black, Pink

Favorite perfume-Azzaro

Favorite phrase: “Do Some Different” 

Favorite place in the world: London and Dubai

Personal Quotes:
I always missed my childhood, 
When! 
I made friends, 
Someone hearted me, 
I understand the feelings, 
I fallen in love, 
I burst in to tears, 
I happy, 
I sad, 
I reached late in home, 
I played, 
I jumped, 
I made mistakes, 
I smile, 
I cry, 
I weep, 
Even though, I missed childhood in every moment of my life, because now, tears are rare, but in childhood I always burst into tears when I need something even slight things. 
“One should never forget his past. Because it’s is the way of some one success.”
” Love me with reason but never hate me without reason........!”
“Don’t express yourself to others...... rather your character should be shown to others” 
“Friendship without love and love without friendship is useless......” 
“Never change yourself for the world. But Change the world to yours own wishes.” 
“Time never remain same! Never trust it.” 
“Always a man hate someone that he knows fully.!” 
“Beautiful people never impress me but courteous and kind hearted can.” 
“Never forget them who really care for u!!! Never miss them who don't know that someone is missing us!” 
“There is no use of running on the wrong way..... If u want to reach at the goal then chose the right way and then walk on it even slow.” 
“Never forget friends. There is no substitute of friends in the universe.” 
“One must think before sleeping either he will get up tomorrow r not. Never forget about death, it has no specific time.” 
“Some people come to life and then forget and some people come to life and remain always in our mind and heart. They are special.” 
“The people who live alone, sometime wins because they have nothing to be lose.” 
“Never tell your God that how is harder your difficulty, always tell your difficulty that how is biggest your God.” 
“Life’s journey: sometimes it’s amusing and sometimes boring when it’s amusing. Enjoy it coz it not lasts forever. When boring, be patient & wait” 
“Two ways to live a comfortable life, to achieve that u like, otherwise to like that u have.” 
“If you want to understand, wt is love? Then you must fall in love yourself. Cause a man who is stand on the beach can never judge about the storm” 
“When you feel trouble in your life just faith on God and be competent. Because happiness always comes after grieves.” 
“It is fact time waited for none therefore we don't waste our time even a second and remain every time in work.” 

My Friends 

Ch. Umer Sher, Ch. Amjid Ali, Asad Nafees, Muhammad Imran, Hafiz Muhammad Umar, Ch. Muhammad Amjid Mamola, Ch. Muhammad Asif, Khurram Sajjad Akbar, Khalid Ali Jan, Ch. Muhammad Bilal Mamola, Azam Jut Lalian Fuzail Ali Sargodha, Dubai, Muhammad Shahzad Tarsum, Ch. Muhammad Aakash, Waqas Khan Johar Abad, Sabir Ali Sahiwal, Waseem Lalian, Zobi Bhai, Ali Sher Kulla, Areeb Azam, Aurangzaib, Irfan Ali Amir Karachi, Sajid Ikram Pindi Bhatian, Usman Sargodha, Usman Bashir Sargodha, Ali Shah Sargodha, Muhammad Kamran, Ali Hasan Chiniot, Muhammad Irfan Chiniot, Muhammad Munir Muhammad Wala, Wasem Kulla Muhammad Wala, Hafiz Muhammad Ismael Mamola, Muhammad Asim Lalian, Liaqat Ali, Asad Nor Kalri, Gulam Akber, Rab Nawaz, Muhammad Sajjad Bulhy Wala, Azhar Saleem, Fahad Sargodha, Mujeeb Sargodha, My favorites|Personal Quotes 

No comments:

Post a Comment